In 1993 the company Optech Fibres Ltd was formed to provide IT Solutions to assist in the development of North West businesses. The company grew through the 90’s and currently employs a staff of 40, including, installation teams of wireless, fibre optic, voice and data communications engineers, offering nationwide, project management, design, consultancy and technical support to both end users and sub-contractors alike.
Optech Fibres Ltd has an impressive portfolio of products and services and so is an ideal long term single source partner for your business.
In addition to the standard services for the installation of quality network cabling solutions for copper and fibre optic systems, Optech Fibres Ltd provides a wide range of associated services to a growing number of regular clients, including:
- Network Audits – assessment of existing systems
- Switch installations – including configuration and management training
- Wireless Solutions – surveys, installations, configuration and testing
- Audio Visual – interactive whiteboards, projectors and plasma display screens
- Electrical installations – certified solutions for all requirements, ECA, NIC/EIC, JIB accredited
- Telephony – new systems including Samsung and Cisco IP solutions
- Support – various maintenance options available
Optech’s Marine division are currently involved with the large US based Ametek SCP, manufacturing and testing cables for installation onboard the Astute Class Submarines being built in Barrow, as well as cables for the oil and gas industry.
In 2008 Optech Fibres concluded the acquisition of Optical Fibres UK, which provides additional operational bases in Morecambe in Lancashire and Chatham in Kent.
Optech Fibres Ltd are an ISO 9001:2000 accredited company, having undergone 2 days of external audits with Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Ltd, to gain this prestigious Quality accreditation, which we believe underlines our commitment to our customers.